Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blog #9 & #10 My Ideal Vacation

     I have to admit, that there is one place I have been wanting to visit. That wonderful place is St. Lucia, in the Virgin Islands. I was going to go in 2008, but things did not turn out they way I wanted; so my dream of going was put on hold.



 
     Over the years, I have seen other people showing off their beautiful photo’s of this wondrous place, and since then, I was determined to go and see for myself. I constantly picture myself squishing my toes into the white sand, and laying back on a reclining chair, with a warm breeze brushing my face , and the sun shining down on my skin.











  
     Looking out into the, deep blue, Caribbean sea; with all the hue of aqua blue, that reflex off the sun, and enjoying the green foliage that flourishes the distant hillsides.  Just imagine all the palm trees, that cascade along the beach shoreline.













     Not only is the scenery breath taking, but there are so many activities to enjoy your vacation, and relax. There is wind surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, and yes, don’t forget zipping along the canopy off a mountain ridge.

.


     With all this and more, I can be enjoying my later years in life with a nice tan, and maybe a cabana boy or two. Who knows, I may be doing this sooner than I would have thought. Writing this blog made me realize that I am not getting any younger, and so with that in mind, I think I will be planning a nice vacation to St. Lucia.

     Please don’t forget, that my favorite time of relaxation will not be neglected, while in the mist of the Virgin Islands. I will be enjoy one particular activity that I am sure you all will know what that is.

     Have you ever wanted to ride a horse on a beach? That will be a priority of all activities. I have taken my horse through rivers, and stream, and creeks, and brooks, but never, have I rode on a beautiful beach. Dreams can become realities.

7 comments:

  1. I've seen pictures of people riding their horses in jamica and ALWAYS wanted to do it. This one time I was in Texas in Galveston and they have places that you can rent horses to ride on the beach...just so happened the day I was there they were renting them out...bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow just looking at the pictures make me want to go their also. the activities sound fun also i deffinently have to consider this in my next vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go somewhere like that as well. It looks beautiful and so relaxing. Also, the cabana boys are for me not you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that sounds like an ideal vacation. I love the beautiful blue oceans and the warm wearther. It looks like an extremely relaxing place and that's what vacation is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of this sounds amazing. The pictures look really appealing and make me want to go there some day. I hope you ride your house on the beach some day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me want to go. Those pictures are breathe taking. I think it would be amazing to ride a horse in the surf. This vacation sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori I'm afraid I might have to steal your vacation from you :) it sounds fabulous! It looks beautiful and I think you should go! Let me know if you ever do...I'll hide in your suitcase. And I must partially agree with Nicole...I must have a cabana boy too lol

    ReplyDelete